ahahah
AHAHAHA MICHE'S VIDEO WAS REALLI REALIL VERY VERY FUNNY I'M SO GLAD I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT RECEIVING IT OMG. aiyah which kind of made me regret that we dint take vids of our church camp. OKAY ANYWAY MY BDAE IS IN EXACTLY ONE MONTH AND ONE DAY. HERE'S MY WISHLIST. THEY ARE ALL PRICELESS.
1. 2 'S' Papers
2. An apology and explanation from a 'friend(?)'
3. singapore rains snow
4. brother remains safe
5. to be truly happy
OKAY I GUESS NUMBER 3 AND NUMBER 2 COULD BE BOUGHT WITH MONEY. MAYBE EVEN NUMBER 1 IF THE MINISTRY CAN BE BRIBED. BUT YAH NUMBER 4 SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM IF HE STAYS OUT OF TROUBLE. AND NUMBER 5 CAN BE ACHIEVED BY MY OWN STRENGTH. ok this is quite sad i guess all are like difficult to reach except number 4. but i'll keep working hard!
okay here's a picture!

and yall still wonder why i like him the most! isn't it obvious?? he's the cutest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home