i love gloria ong
I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY I LOVE GLORIA ONG AND DEDICATE A LONG LONG LONG ENTRY TO HER becos she helped me to get rooo9ee's number.
BUT YOU SEE RITE. i bet she's never going to tell it to me HAHAH so this is not gonna be a long long long entry. YOU GIMME THE GOODS, I GIVE YOU THE PAYMENT.
ok but i still love her anywae.
AND OMG OMG. actualli the most exciting thing happening in my life right now is that. oh my goodness. nothing is happening. i couldn't think of what to write after the 'that'.
I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT LICHING AND CHARLOTTE THINK I LOOK LIKE A MAN.
cos the other day supppoed to play badminton wid ching berrie and ching's klassmate lihong rite. DEN. i was wearing fbts, tight shirt and a cap which i put all my hair into (ok that sounds v weird). DEN later when i met ching she was like 'EH IT'S YOU AH' den she said 'AT FIRST I THOT IT'S YOU COS OF YOUR BAG, BUDDEN I DECIDED IT WAS A GAY'. OM SHIT. i'm gonna get boob implants and remove my bones. and my fats. and my meat. WOW. that's alot. DEN AFTER I NARRATED THIS STORY TO CHARLOTTE TANG. she started laffing v badly and saying 'ACTULLY RITE'. and she said she thinks i look like one of the guys in IRON LADIES. AHHHH. LOOKING LIKE A MAN WHEN YU'RE A GIRL IS WORSE THAN LOOKING LIKE A PHILIPINO WHEN YOU'RE CHINESE.
i dunno how to type chinese i haf no chinese software. and my hair hasn't been washed for - days. censored!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home