aiyee
and the leeying award goes to
coolest guy on earth: tie between dad and elder bro
cutest boy on earth: yang yang
loveliest woman around: waipo
OMG I MUST INTERRUPT FUCK FUCK FUCK i just saw something white from the corner of my eye. oh shit. it was the reflection that's why it was white and sudden -.- SHIT MAN I WAS DAMN FREAKED.
wow that was realli random considering i was feeling so sweet and lovely and filled with warmth towards my family THAT STUPID THING HAD TO REFLECT LIGHT. hahah.
prettiest girl: my 7 year old cousin jiaxi (trust me she will be super chio)
friendliest person: baby cousin youxuan
OKAY NOW I'M SUPER FREAKED I NEED TO GO AND SLEEP NOW I HAF THIS CANNOT SLEEP AFTER 3AM RULE HAHA. AND IF I GO AND SLEEP NOW I'D TOSS AND TURN UNTIL ABOUT THEN. ANYWAE. THERE IS NO POINT IN THIS ENTRY. EXCEPT MEBBE I'M PAEDOPHILIC. hahah. NO LAH. KIDDING LAH CANNOT IS IT.
anywae i need money desperately. MANNN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home