haha
OMGG I'M SO DEAD I NEVER DO ANYTHING I JUST SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY AND WATCH TV.
okay i noe i say this alot but i'll asy it again. i guess in any relationship no one knows what is happening to it, even the two people who are in it. hmm. quite ke xi actually. but anyway.
i think i'm a very happy and healthy person and i will never fall sick evven though i keep wishing i was small and skinny and weak. but I'M NOT AND IT'S A GOOD THING. haha. hello kor how are yu doing i v long never talk to yu take care keep safe. okay i shall write emails tomorrow becos i really want to sleep sommor gloria ong jia jia pls stop being online at 8am in the morning AHHH.
i give thanks to Him for life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home