oh my
OH MAN. DO YOU NOE HOW CUTE THE GIRL IN ZIT'S ALTERED PHOTO IS!!! i just saw it on bridget's blog becos i usually dun talk to my frens online -.- AHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE!!! and AIYAH it looks so obviously photoshopped cos zit's skin tone is actually darker than the girl beside her and how can zit's skin tone be darker den any girl beside her? okay nvm. and she's cock eyed and she's not looking at the camera. I KNOW THIS IS OLD NEWS BUT MY POWER COM BLOCKS CERTAIN PICTURES AND POPUPS. IT DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO CLICK ON MSN GROUPS -.-
ahhhh yesterday was one of the happiest day of the year so far (: haha i remember the last time i was this high was when me and mich were forming dance steps -.- actually we're high all the time. demmit. anywae becos gabbag is BACK in full force! you can hear it by the sounds we make -.- and gloria's back! yay. and today there's rgssbbatch gathering (: hopefully all the pple i havent seen will be back! AHHH i feel so comfy and nice (: like it was the first time everyone was together. and whoah there were a few shocking updates!
ANYWAE I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON FOOD YESTERDAY SHOULD HAF JUST GONE SEOUL GARDEN IT'S ALL YOU CAN EAT!
class outing is cancelled demmit when this time i was realli going to make my way down and not pang seh but you see the rest not going ): NO I DID NOT GO DOWN AND GET PANG SEH-ED if not i'll be standing alone at the mrt station now I AM AT HOME.
i was late for chem yesterday luckily not late enuff to ask for xtra time WHOAH LOSER MAN. LOSER TO THE MAX. AND I DIN STUDY FOR CHEM AT ALL I'M GONNA DIE SO BADLY. and den everyday of the common test just felt like the whole string of common tests were over cos we would go to j8 and eat -.- den bump into youmin and charissa. or youmin and charissa and trier. or youmin and someone. besically SHES THE CONSTANT. den zit will not buy any food and use her amazing speed to kope food.
AND I HAVENT DONE ANY PROPER SHOPPING FOR GSS! ): aiyah but i dun care lah i'll wait for christmas when i get money :D OOH I LOVE THE PERIOD OF DECEMBER TO FEBRUARY :D first there's christmas, den birthday den cny! $_$

1 Comments:
ling yr last para sounds so bimbo! :D:D keep it up thats the way
Post a Comment
<< Home